West London Partnership
The West London Alliance (WLA) works closely with key partners and stakeholders in West London in order to achieve its aims and objectives.
The main means we have of engaging with our partners is through the West London Partnership. Initially set up by the WLA and West London Business, its aims are:
- Promotion of the social, economic and environmental well being of West London's communities
- Promotion and support for the competitiveness of West London's economy and its businesses
- Raising the image and brand of West London and encouraging a sense of place and community in West London for both residents and businesses
- Championing diversity and equality and community cohesion in West London
- Providing community leadership for the residents and businesses in West London
- Generating a vision for the kind of place that West London should be and proposing, supporting and evaluating the strategic objectives and interventions which will realise that vision
- Providing strategic leadership in developing and co-ordinating regeneration and economic development policies and activities in West London
- Lobbying on behalf of West London so that government and London agencies' policies and strategies are formulated in the best interests of West London and so that the maximum resources are made available to West London
- Engaging in activities only when they are clearly sub-regional and not best done at a local, cross boundary or London-wide level
The current members of the West London Partnership are the WLA, West London Business and West London Network.