At the penultimate meeting of the West London Partnership for 2012, just prior to the Games, a brief was agreed for Leisure Futures to carry out an independent evaluation of the programme. The purpose was to identify:
- The extent to which the programme met the original objectives and their appropriateness
- Key project examples
- Benefits of membership of the Partnership
- Lessons learned
- The Partnership’s legacy for West London
The evaluation was completed and signed-off at the final WLP for 2012 meeting in September. To read the report in full, click here.
Priorities for the WLP for 2012 will now be taken forward by the West London councils and partner organisations, for example:
- Pro Active West London and the West London Sports and Leisure Officers Group will continue to develop and deliver strategies to increase sports participation and to take forward the work of the WLP for 2012.
- Brent council will coordinate a meeting for West London arts and culture officers to review their work for the WLP for 2012 and to identify future ways of working together to develop and deliver cultural opportunities and participation across West London.